Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stay Engaged with St. Patrick's Day Math Scoots!

I love, love, love math scoots! In fact, I seriously can't get enough of them. My students are fans as well. My class this year is very movement oriented and they are the best behaved when they have the chance to move around the classroom during lessons. As you can see...scoot games are totally necessary in my room!

I wanted to put together something that helped my students review early math skills, incorporate movement, and spice things up with a fun theme. I came up with some place value scoots with an adorable St. Patrick's Day theme. 

These scoot games are loaded with fun St. Patrick's Day graphics like gold coins, horseshoes, pots of gold, etc. One game covers comparing and ordering decimals. The other game covers rounding decimals. Both of these skills need consistent review in my classroom.

I hope to make a digital version of these as well like I did with my Valentine's Day Scoot activity. Until then, the printables are up and ready to use! I hope you have fun with these in your classroom!


st patricks day activities

st patricks day activities







0 comments:

Post a Comment