Sunday, February 5, 2017

Win a TpT Gift Card & a FREE Product from My Store!



I'm running an awesome promotion on my Facebook page right now and I wanted to make sure that all of my blog followers have a chance to enter too!

On my Facebook page, through Wednesday, February 9th, you can enter to win a TeachersPayTeachers gift card and a free product from my store.

All you have to do is visit my Facebook page and find the graphic posted above. Once you've found it, head on over to my TeachersPayTeachers store and grab the link for one product you would love to win/buy with your gift card. Then, post that link in the comments! That's it!

Of course, if you want to share the giveaway with your friends, I wouldn't mind. ;)

I hope to see you over on Facebook for the contest!


0 comments:

Post a Comment